Terms of intense fighting against abusePlagiarism
Ethical standards for publication exist to ensure high-quality scientific publications, public trust in scientific findings, and that people receive credit for their ideas. We accept all terms and conditions of COPE about plagiarism and in case, any attempt of plagiarism is brought to our attention accompanied with convincing evidence, we act based on flowcharts and workflows determined in COPE. Lexis Academy is committed to publishing only original material, i.e., material that has neither been published elsewhere, nor is under review elsewhere. Manuscripts that are found to have been plagiarized from a manuscript by other authors, whether published or unpublished, will incur plagiarism sanctions. All authors should consider that all submissions carefully checked by Lexis Antiplagiarism software.Duplicate Submission
Manuscripts that are found to have been published elsewhere, or to be under review elsewhere, will incur duplicate submission/publication sanctions. If authors have used their own previously published work, or work that is currently under review, as the basis for a submitted manuscript, they are required to cite the previous work and indicate how their submitted manuscript offers novel contributions beyond those of the previous work. All authors should consider that all submissions carefully checked by Lexis Academy professional technical check editors.Citation Manipulation
Submitted manuscripts that are found to include citations whose primary aims to increase the number of citations to a given author’s work, or to articles published in a particular journal, will incur citation manipulation sanctions. All authors should consider that all submissions carefully checked by Lexis Academy professional technical check editors.Data Fabrication or Falsification
Submitted manuscripts that are found to have either fabricated or falsified experimental results, including the manipulation of images, will incur data fabrication and falsification sanctions. All authors should consider that all submissions carefully checked by Lexis Academy professional technical check editors.Improper Author Contribution or Attribution
All listed authors must have made a significant scientific contribution to the research in the manuscript and approved all its claims. It is important to list everyone who made a significant scientific contribution, including, design study, supervisor, students and laboratory technicians. All authors should consider that all submissions carefully checked by Lexis Academy professional technical check editors.Redundant Publications
Redundant publications involve the inappropriate division of study outcomes into several articles. All authors should consider that all submissions carefully checked by Lexis Academy professional technical check editors.
- Immediate rejection (with editor or under review) or remove (inpress or published) of the infringing manuscript
- Immediate rejection of every other manuscript submitted to Lexis Academy by any of the authors of the infringing manuscript. The professional black list system that provided by Lexis Academy carefully follows all authors.
- Prohibition against all of the authors for any new submissions to Lexis Academy, either individually or in combination with other authors of the infringing manuscript, as well as in combination with any other authors. This prohibition will be imposed for a minimum of 24 months.
- Prohibition against all of the authors from serving on the Editorial Board of Lexis Academy (for major abuse).
- If the authors somehow attempting to deceive the journal by make copy from other References without citing them, have data fabrication, disagreement between writers or failure to respect the ethical rights for the cases studied in clinical trials, then their paper at any step, for instance: with editor, under review, inpress or published, to be removed from the Lexis Academy database and a report based on their wrong performance will be published in journal website. Therefore we expected, that authors respect for the rules, so everything is ideal both for Lexis Academy and authors.
When the violations of the above policies are found to be particularly flagrant, the Lexis Academy reserves the right to impose additional sanctions beyond those described above.