- Lexis Publisher compliments your worries about privacy on the Internet. This policy summaries what kind of your data will be collected by using this website, what we will do with collected data and our determinations to guard your privacy.
- Website usage tracking.Whereas you stay on our website, your visits to specific pages will be tracked and recorded in web server log files; although no personal recognizable data will be saved along with the information about visited pages. Log files will be used by Lexis Publisher for statistical drives, to identify arrays of usage of the website, and to development website construction, and content presentation. Log files will not be handed out to other events.
- E-Mailing. Lexis Publisher may arrive into communication with you by e-mail from time to time to draw your consideration to content that might be of interest to you (e.g. new services, products or publications). You will have the chance to select out from receiving such e-mails by contacting the Lexis Publisher customer service.
- Applied safety measures. All data we collect from you on our website is protected against unofficial access by third parties. The personal data is protected on our servers, which are placed in a secured data center and placed behind a firewall.
- Linked websites.Lexis Publisher may link to other websites not organized by Lexis Publisher. Please take note that Lexis Publisher is not responsible for others privacy practices, nor their services or content.